Wednesday, August 7, 2013


I’ve been a bit quiet lately.  I’ve had tons of things, both personal and professional, happening.  The biggest and best blessing has been seeing the cover art for EARTH’S MAGICK coming to life.

 The artist, Kelly, did an amazing job. She captured the mood, the tone, and the magick of the book.  She also showed an incredible amount of patience with me. I have been so lucky!

 

Here it is……
 
 
 
 
 



 

Here’s the book blurb:

Life in Trinity Hills, Texas goes from normal to deadly for Mela Malone. Whenever Mela falls asleep, a mysterious creature, called The Hag, tries to kill her. What begins as dabbling in protective spells from an ancient Grimoire, leads to her initiation into an ancient order of warrior witches known as the Elementai.

Mela learns war is coming with The Darkness and the Hag is only one of the evil creatures in its service. As an Elementai, Mela learns it’s her duty to find four part-human sisters who can help defeat the evil that threatens to return to the world.  With every new discovery, Mela uncovers ancient secrets that complicate her quest further. 

As war approaches, everyone must make a choice - fight with the Elementai for all life on Earth, or fight for The Darkness…

 

  

Here I sit, staring at this beautiful picture that will grace the cover of MY book (and it’s the background on my phone, but whatever) and I can’t help but be thankful over and over again.  I can’t wait to get a release date and share Mela and her friends with all of you beautiful souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment